Asymptotic distribution of martingale estimators for a class of epidemic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wenceslao González‐Manteiga & Rosa M. Crujeiras & Ying Sun & Marc G. Genton, 2012. "Adjusted functional boxplots for spatio‐temporal data visualization and outlier detection," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 54-64, February.
- Sara López-Pintado & Ying Sun & Juan Lin & Marc Genton, 2014. "Simplicial band depth for multivariate functional data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(3), pages 321-338, September.
- Gerda Claeskens & Mia Hubert & Leen Slaets & Kaveh Vakili, 2014. "Multivariate Functional Halfspace Depth," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 411-423, March.
- LÃ³pez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2009. "On the Concept of Depth for Functional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 718-734.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Han Lin Shang, 2008. "Rainbow plots, Bagplots and Boxplots for Functional Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic epidemic models; Hypothesis testing; Asymptotic normality; Basic reproduction number;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:169-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.