Comparing several exponential populations with more than one control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Shu-Fei & Chen, Hubert J., 1998. "Multiple comparison procedures with the average for exponential location parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 461-484, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parminder Singh & Anju Goyal & Amar Gill, 2015. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparing several exponential location parameters with a control," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(1), pages 99-118, April.
- A. Malekzadeh & M. Kharrati-Kopaei & S. Sadooghi-Alvandi, 2014. "Comparing exponential location parameters with several controls under heteroscedasticity," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1083-1094, October.
- Kharrati-Kopaei, Mahmood & Malekzadeh, Ahad & Sadooghi-Alvandi, Mohammad, 2013. "Simultaneous fiducial generalized confidence intervals for the successive differences of exponential location parameters under heteroscedasticity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1547-1552.
- Tong-Yu Lu & Wai-Yin Poon & Siu Cheung, 2014. "A Unified Framework for the Comparison of Treatments with Ordinal Responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(4), pages 605-620, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSimultaneous confidence intervals; Multiple comparisons; Critical points; Numerical integration; Pareto distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:18:y:2009:i:3:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .