An automatic classification and robust segmentation procedure of spatial objects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wenceslao González‐Manteiga & Rosa M. Crujeiras & Ying Sun & Marc G. Genton, 2012. "Adjusted functional boxplots for spatio‐temporal data visualization and outlier detection," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 54-64, February.
- Sara López-Pintado & Ying Sun & Juan Lin & Marc Genton, 2014. "Simplicial band depth for multivariate functional data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(3), pages 321-338, September.
- Gerda Claeskens & Mia Hubert & Leen Slaets & Kaveh Vakili, 2014. "Multivariate Functional Halfspace Depth," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 411-423, March.
- LÃ³pez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2009. "On the Concept of Depth for Functional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 718-734.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:169-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .