The trade balance and the terms of trade in a two-country two-sector OLG economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Wang, Zhenyu, 1996.
" The Conditional CAPM and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 3-53, March.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1996. "The conditional CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Staff Report 208, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Amihud, Yakov & Hurvich, Clifford M., 2004.
"Predictive Regressions: A Reduced-Bias Estimation Method,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 813-841, December.
- Yakov Amihud & Clifford Hurvich, 2004. "Predictive Regressions: A Reduced-Bias Estimation Method," Econometrics 0412008, EconWPA.
- John Y. Campbell, Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 195-228.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," NBER Working Papers 2100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lewellen, Jonathan, 2004. "Predicting returns with financial ratios," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, November.
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2002.
"A note on the cointegration of consumption, income, and wealth,"
Open Access publications
10197/228, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2002. "A Note on the Cointegration of Consumption, Income, and Wealth," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jeremy B. Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2002. "A note on the cointegration of consumption, income, and wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Randolph B. Cohen & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2003. "The Value Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 609-642, April.
- Campbell, John Y, 1993.
"Intertemporal Asset Pricing without Consumption Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 487-512, June.
- John Y. Campbell, 1992. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Without Consumption Data," NBER Working Papers 3989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1993. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Without Consumption Data," Scholarly Articles 3221491, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1988. "Dividend yields and expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-25, October.
- Rodriguez, Rosa & Restoy, Fernando & Pena, J. Ignacio, 2002. "Can output explain the predictability and volatility of stock returns?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-182, April.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard H, 1987. " Further Evidence on Investor Overreaction and Stock Market Seasonalit y," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 557-581, July.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey & Schall, Lawrence D., 1998. "Book-to-market ratios as predictors of market returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 141-160, August.
- Chan, Louis K. C. & Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Lakonishok, Josef, 1995. "Evaluating the performance of value versus glamour stocks The impact of selection bias," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 269-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Gannon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016.
"Aging, international capital flows and long run convergence,"
Sciences Po publications
2016-09, Sciences Po.
- Frederic Ganon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long-run convergence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Serdar Sayan, 2002.
"Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Results from a 2x2x2x2 Overlapping Generations Model with Unequal Population Growth Rates,"
0201, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Serdar Sayan, 2002. "Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Results from a 2x2x2x2 Overlapping Generations Model with Unequal Population Growth Rates," GE, Growth, Math methods 0203002, EconWPA, revised 14 Mar 2002.
- Sayan, Serdar, 2005. "Heckscher-Ohlin revisited: implications of differential population dynamics for trade within an overlapping generations framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1471-1493, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTerms of trade; trade balance; two-sector OLG;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:3:y:2001:i:1:p:71-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.