Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Meredith, 1993. "Measurement invariance, factor analysis and factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
- Kari Tucker & Daniel Ozer & Sonja Lyubomirsky & Julia Boehm, 2006. "Testing for Measurement Invariance in the Satisfaction with Life Scale: A Comparison of Russians and North Americans," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 341-360, September.
- Germà Coenders & Ferran Casas & Cristina Figuer & Mònica González, 2005. "Relationships Between Parents’ And Children’s Salient Values For Future And Children’s Overall Life Satisfaction. A Comparison Across Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 141-177, September.
- Joan Batista-Foguet & Willem Saris, 1992. "A new measurement procedure for attitudinal research. Analysis of its psychometric and informational properties," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 127-146, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:6:1016-1018_8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:5:y:1978:i:1:p:369-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .