European Welfare regimes and the transition to adulthood: A comparative and longitudinal perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:39:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9554-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2013. "Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 7877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9817-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:21-:d:139918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2009.
"Le cause del(l') (in)successo lavorativo dei giovani,"
Economia & lavoro,
Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 107-107.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
[The determinants of youth success in the labour market]," MPRA Paper 14218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009. "Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
- Artazcoz, Lucia & Cortès, Imma & Borrell, Carme & Escribà-Agüir, Vicenta & Cascant, Lorena, 2011. "Social inequalities in the association between partner/marital status and health among workers in Spain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 600-607, February.
- Roberto Impicciatore, 2015. "The Transition to Adulthood of the Italian Second Generation in France," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(5), pages 529-560, December.
- Maria Sironi, 2017. "Economic Conditions of Young Adults Before and After the Great Recession," LIS Working papers 716, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Humer Alois, 2014. "Researching Social Services of General Interest: an Analytical Framework Derived from Underlying Policy Systems," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Dima, Gabriela & Skehill, Caroline, 2011. "Making sense of leaving care: The contribution of Bridges model of transition to understanding the psycho-social process," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2532-2539.
- Alois Humer & Daniel Rauhut & Nuno Costa, 2012. "European Types of Politico-territorial Organization and Public-private Finance of Social Services of General Interest," ERSA conference papers ersa12p526, European Regional Science Association.
- Louis Chauvel & Martin SchrÃ¶der, 2014. "Generational Inequalities and Welfare Regimes," LIS Working papers 606, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Francesco Pastore & Luca Giuliani, 2015. "The determinants of youth unemployment. A panel data analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:59:y:2002:i:3:p:275-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.