Unmet Needs for Assistance with ADLs and IADLs: A Measure of Healthy Life Expectancy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1984_39n1_0045 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janice Keefe & Jacques Légaré & Yves Carrière, 2005. "Developing New Strategies to Support Future Caregivers of the Aged in Canada: Projections of Need and their Policy Implications," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 140, McMaster University.
- Jacques Légaré & Carolyne Alix & Yves Carrière & Janice Keefe, 2006. "Le soutien aux personnes âgées en perte d'autonomie: jusqu'où les baby-boomers pourront-ils compter sur leur famille pour répondre à leurs besoins ?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 157, McMaster University.
- Janice Keefe & Jacques Légaré & Yves Carrière, 2007. "Developing New Strategies to Support Future Caregivers of Older Canadians with Disabilities: Projections of Need and their Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(s1), pages 65-80, January.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2007. "Measuring longevity achievements under welfare interdependencies: a case for joint life expectancy indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 203-230, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:107-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .