Religiosity and Life Satisfaction Across the Life Course
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Moberg & Patricia Brusek, 1978. "Spiritual well-being: A neglected subject in quality of life research," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 303-323, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011.
"Religiosity as a determinant of happiness,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
48360, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2012. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Research Papers in Economics 2012-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 63, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Opfinger, Matthias, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-467, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gundlach, Erich & Opfinger, Matthias, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," GIGA Working Papers 163, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Rick Sawatzky & Pamela Ratner & Lyren Chiu, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of the Relationship Between Spirituality and Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 153-188, June.
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 523-539, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:48:y:1999:i:3:p:319-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.