SINET — The social indicators network news
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neal Krause, 2002. "Church-Based Social Support and Health in Old Age," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(6), pages 332-347.
- Ad Bergsma & Monika Ardelt, 2012. "Self-Reported Wisdom and Happiness: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 481-499, June.
- Sarah Etezadi & Dolores Pushkar, 2013. "Why are Wise People Happier? An Explanatory Model of Wisdom and Emotional Well-Being in Older Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 929-950, June.
- Neal Krause, 2002. "A Comprehensive Strategy for Developing Closed-Ended Survey Items for Use in Studies of Older Adults," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(5), pages 263-274.
- Barry Schwartz & Kenneth Sharpe, 2006. "Practical Wisdom: Aristotle meets Positive Psychology," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 377-395, September.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Despina Moraitou & Anastasia Efklides, 2012. "The Wise Thinking and Acting Questionnaire: The Cognitive Facet of Wisdom and its Relation with Memory, Affect, and Hope," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 849-873, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:27:y:1992:i:3:p:289-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.