Seat Biases in Proportional Representation Systems with Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich Lothar & Pukelsheim Friedrich & Schwingenschlögl Udo, 2005. "On stationary multiplier methods for the rounding of probabilities and the limiting law of the Sainte-Laguë divergence," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(2/2005), pages 117-129, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwingenschlögl, Udo, 2007. "Probabilities of majority and minority violation in proportional representation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(17), pages 1690-1695, November.
- Udo Schwingenschlögl, 2008. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Seat Bias Models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 191-200, April.
- Niemeyer, Horst F. & Niemeyer, Alice C., 2008. "Apportionment methods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 240-253, September.
- Ulrich Kohler & Janina Zeh, 2012. "Apportionment methods," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 375-392, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:189-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .