Characterizing Paretian preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 2001. "Paretian Quasi-orders: The Regular Two-Agent Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 437-456, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2008. "Binary Relations: Finite Characterizations and Computational Complexity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 27-44, August.
- Goncharova, Lyudmila Ivanovna, 2015. "Features of functioning of state establishments of the general education in the conditions of the budgetary reform," Published Papers gorpc4, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2005. "Finite Characterizations and Paretian Preferences," Working papers 2005-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:179-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.