Monk business: An example of the dynamics of organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Corchón, Luis C., 2000. "Monk business: an example of the dynamics of organizations," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7275, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basile, Achille & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2001. "On the edgeworth's conjecture in finitely additive economies with restricted coalitions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-240, December.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Gilles, Robert P, 1996.
"The Pure Theory of Public Goods: Efficiency, Dencentralization, and the Core,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 851-860, November.
- Dimitrios Diamantaras & Robert P. Gilles, 1994. "The Pure Theory of Public Goods: Efficiency, Decentralization, and the Core," Public Economics 9403001, EconWPA.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Gilles, Robert P & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996. "Decentralization of Pareto Optima in Economies with Public Projects, Nonessential Private Goods and Convex Costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(3), pages 555-564, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-016-0989-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:543-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.