Rates in the Empirical Central Limit Theorem for Stationary Weakly Dependent Random Fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tenreiro, Carlos, 2001. "On the asymptotic behaviour of the integrated square error of kernel density estimators with data-dependent bandwidth," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 283-292, June.
- Schucany, William R., 1989. "Locally optimal window widths for kernel density estimation with large samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 401-405, April.
- Konakov, V. D. & Piterbarg, V. I., 1984. "On the convergence rate of maximal deviation distribution for kernel regression estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-294, December.
- Marron, J. S. & Nolan, D., 1988. "Canonical kernels for density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-199, December.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Deheuvels, P., 2000. "Functional limit laws for the increments of Kaplan-Meier product-limit processes and applications," Other publications TiSEM ac9bbdc0-62f8-4b48-9a84-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Singh, Radhey S., 1987. "Mise of kernel estimates of a density and its derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-159, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2012. "On spatial processes and asymptotic inference under near-epoch dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 178-190.
More about this item
Keywordsstationary sequences; inequalities; Rosenthal inequality; positive dependence; mixing; central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:5:y:2002:i:2:p:199-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.