Scientific output of Iran at the threshold of the 21st century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waleed M. Sweileh & Saâ€™ed H. Zyoud & Suleiman Al-Khalil & Samah W. Al-Jabi & Ansam F. Sawalha, 2014. "Assessing the Scientific Research Productivity of the Palestinian Higher Education Institutions," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(3), pages 21582440145, July.
- Houcemeddine Turki & Mohamed Ali Hadj Taieb & Mohamed Ben Aouicha & Ajith Abraham, 2020. "Nature or Science: what Google Trends says," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(2), pages 1367-1385, August.
- Csomós, György, 2018. "Reprint of “A spatial scientometric analysis of the publication output of cities worldwide”," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 547-566.
- Hajar Sotudeh, 2012. "How sustainable a scientifically developing country could be in its specialties? The case of Iran’s publications in SCI in the 21st century compared to 1980s," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 91(1), pages 231-243, April.
- Houcemeddine Turki & Mohamed Ali Hadj Taieb & Mohamed Ben Aouicha & Ajith Abraham, 0. "Nature or Science: what Google Trends says," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- Raheem Sarwar & Saeed-UI Hassan, 2015. "A bibliometric assessment of scientific productivity and international collaboration of the Islamic World in science and technology (S&T) areas," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(2), pages 1059-1077, November.
- Hajar Sotudeh, 2010. "Are Iranian scientists recognized as their productivity enhances? A comparison of Iran’s impact to global norms in different subfields of Science Citation Index during 2002–2005," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 83(1), pages 39-54, April.
- Mohammad A. Abolghassemi Fakhree & Abolghasem Jouyban, 2011. "Scientometric analysis of the major Iranian medical universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 87(1), pages 205-220, April.
- Goya Harirchi & Göran Melin & Shapour Etemad, 2007. "An exploratory study of the feature of Iranian co-authorships in biology, chemistry and physics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 72(1), pages 11-24, July.
- Farzaneh Aminpour & Payam Kabiri & Mohammad Ali Boroumand & Abbas Ali Keshtkar & Seyed Shamsoddin Hejazi, 2010. "Iranian Medical Universities in SCIE: evaluation of address variation," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 85(1), pages 53-63, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:62:y:2005:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-005-0017-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.