An entry/exit decision for transnational production system: applying optimal financing behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lukas, Elmar, 2007. "Dynamic market entry and the value of flexibility in transitional international joint ventures," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-110.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bukhvalov, A. & Alekseeva, O., 2016. "International joint venture acquisition by a foreign or local partner," Working Papers 6439, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Mankan M. Koné & Carl Gaigné & Lota Tamini, 2017.
"Duopolistic Competition and Optimal Switching Time from Export to FDI in Uncertainty,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Mankan M. Koné & Lota D.Tamini & Carl Gaigné, 2017. "Duopolistic Competition and Optimal Switching Time from Export to FDI in Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2017-03, CREATE.
- Lukas, Elmar, 2013. "Modeling the transitional dynamics of international joint venture policies: An option pricing approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 21-36.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational production; Entry/exit; Financing ratios; Real options; NPV;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:1349-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.