Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1421-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2013.
"Research productivity and the quality of interregional knowledge networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 155-189, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0821-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Fabrizi, Andrea & Meliciani, Valentina & WanzenbÃ¶ck, Iris, 2016. "The impact of relational spillovers from joint research projects on knowledge creation across European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 83-94.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Velentina Meliciani & Iris Wanzenböck, 2015. "The Impact Of Relational Spillovers From Joint Research Projects On Knowledge Creation Across European Regions," Working Papers LuissLab 15116, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0460-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2014. "Inter-firm R&D cooperation in local innovation networks: The case of Italian technological districts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2012. "A Relational Approach To The Geography Of Innovation: A Typology Of Regions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 492-516, July.
- Rosina Moreno & Ernest Miguélez, 2011. "A relational approach to the geography of innovation: a typology of regions," IREA Working Papers 201121, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & José Antonio Belso-Martínez & Andrea Morrison, 2014. "The Dynamics of Technical and Business Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, status or proximity?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1412, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti & Mario Nosvelli, 2014. "Does intentional mean hierarchical? Knowledge flows and innovative performance of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 453-485, September.
- Daniela Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Valentina Meliciani, 2014. "The impact of participation in European joint research projects on knowledge creation and economic growth," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 836-858, December.
- Otello Ardovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Luca Pennacchio, 2016. "R&D cooperation within Italian technological districts: A microeconometric analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013. "The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows: a commentary," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1059-1063, August.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan, 2014. "The formation of economic networks: a proximity approach," Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 7, pages 243-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank Oort, 2014. "Modeling knowledge networks in economic geography: a discussion of four methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 423-452, September.
- Sun, Yutao, 2016. "The structure and dynamics of intra- and inter-regional research collaborative networks: The case of China (1985â€“2008)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 70-82.
- Maria D’Esposito & Susanna Zaccarin, 2011. "Editorial: Applied and methodological issues in the analysis of network data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 985-987, August.
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio, 2012. "Le determinanti della cooperazione nei distretti tecnologici italiani finanziati dal governo," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(108), pages 121-149.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:5:p:1065-1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed