Constancies in the analysis of social stratification: A replication study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravelakis, Petros & Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios, 2002. "Effect of Estimation of the Process Parameters on the Control Limits of the Univariate Control Charts for Process Dispersion," MPRA Paper 6386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asquith, William H., 2007. "L-moments and TL-moments of the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4484-4496, May.
- Headrick, Todd C. & Mugdadi, Abdel, 2006. "On simulating multivariate non-normal distributions from the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3343-3353, July.
- Teyarachakul, Sunantha & Chand, Suresh & Tang, Jen, 2007. "Estimating the limits for statistical process control charts: A direct method improving upon the bootstrap," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 472-481, April.
- Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2005. "On the design of variable sample size and sampling intervals charts under non-normality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 249-261, May.
- Karvanen, Juha & Nuutinen, Arto, 2008. "Characterizing the generalized lambda distribution by L-moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1971-1983, January.
- Su, Steve, 2007. "Numerical maximum log likelihood estimation for generalized lambda distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3983-3998, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:15:y:1981:i:6:p:481-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.