Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Teresa Anguera-Argilaga & Yitzhak Samuel & Ephraim Yuchtman-Yaar & J. Lindsey & John Bibby & Henry Teune, 1979. "Abstracts," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 539-540, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Asteriou, 2008. "Country financial and political risk: the case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 162-176.
- John L. Simpson, 2008. "Cointegration and Exogeneity in Eurobanking and Latin American Banking: Does Systemic Risk Linger?," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 439-460, August.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ortiz Edgar & Cabello Alejandra & de Jesús Raúl, 2006. "Long-Run Inflation and Exchange Rates Hedge of Stocks in Brazil and Mexico," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "A new taxonomy of country performance and risk based on economic and technological indicators," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 29-42, May.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2004. "Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:14:y:1980:i:5:p:697-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .