Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey E. Jarrett & Xia Pan, 2007. "Monitoring Variability and Analyzing Multivariate Autocorrelated Processes," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 459-469.
- Yang, S.F. & Rahim, M.A., 2005. "Economic statistical process control for multivariate quality characteristics under Weibull shock model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 215-226, November.
- Pan, Xia & Jarrett, Jeffrey, 2007. "Using vector autoregressive residuals to monitor multivariate processes in the presence of serial correlation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 204-216, March.
- Xia Pan & Jeffrey Jarrett, 2004. "Applying State Space to SPC: Monitoring Multivariate Time Series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 397-418.
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Jarrett, Jeffrey E. & Pan, Xia, 2007. "The quality control chart for monitoring multivariate autocorrelated processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3862-3870, May.
- A. A. Kalgonda & S. R. Kulkarni, 2004. "Multivariate Quality Control Chart for Autocorrelated Processes," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 317-327.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:13:y:1979:i:5:p:447-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.