Note on the chi-square statistic of association in 2×2 contingency tables and the correction for continuity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shafer, Byron E. & Johnston, Richard G. C., 2001. "The Transformation of Southern Politics Revisited: The House of Representatives as a Window," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 601-625, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:78:y:1984:i:04:p:929-951_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:03:p:969-976_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:50:y:1956:i:03:p:707-725_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:49:y:1955:i:04:p:1120-1128_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:03:p:513-531_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:50:y:1956:i:04:p:1023-1045_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:49:y:1955:i:03:p:641-662_06 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:13:y:1979:i:4:p:351-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .