New Equating Methods and Their Relationships with Levine Observed Score Linear Equating Under the Kernel Equating Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul Boeck, 2005. "Two interpretations of the discrimination parameter," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 629-650, December.
- Kallsen, Jan & Tankov, Peter, 2006. "Characterization of dependence of multidimensional Lévy processes using Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1551-1572, August.
- Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Townsend, James T., 1992. "Fundamental derivations from decision field theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 255-282, June.
- Kundu, Debasis & Balakrishnan, N. & Jamalizadeh, Ahad, 2013. "Generalized multivariate Birnbaum–Saunders distributions and related inferential issues," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 230-244.
- Jeffrey Rouder, 2005. "Are unshifted distributional models appropriate for response time?," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 377-381, June.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Shiling Ruan & Steven MacEachern & Thomas Otter & Angela Dean, 2008. "The Dependent Poisson Race Model and Modeling Dependence in Conjoint Choice Experiments," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 261-288, June.
- Kundu, Debasis & Balakrishnan, N. & Jamalizadeh, A., 2010. "Bivariate Birnbaum-Saunders distribution and associated inference," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 113-125, January.
- Leiva, Victor & Riquelme, Marco & Balakrishnan, N. & Sanhueza, Antonio, 2008. "Lifetime analysis based on the generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2079-2097.
More about this item
KeywordsNEAT design; curvilinear Levine observed score equating (CLOSE); Levine observed score linear equating (LOSLE); Tucker linear equating (TLE); kernel equating (KE); Mean preserving linear transformation (MPLT); Post-stratification equating (PSE);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:3:p:542-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .