Reliability of Summed Item Scores Using Structural Equation Modeling: An Alternative to Coefficient Alpha
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2841-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:psycho:v:83:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9601-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intell:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Green & Yanyun Yang, 2009. "Commentary on Coefficient Alpha: A Cautionary Tale," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 121-135, March.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2009. "Reliability Beyond Theory and Into Practice," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 169-173, March.
More about this item
Keywordsreliability; structural equation modeling; factor analysis of categorical data; reliability of scales with Likert items;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:1:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .