A modification of the method of successive intervals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernest Adams & Samuel Messick, 1958. "An axiomatic formulation and generalization of successive intervals scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(4), pages 355-368, December.
- J. Ramsay, 1973. "The effect of number of categories in rating scales on precision of estimation of scale values," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 513-532, December.
- William Rozeboom & Lyle Jones, 1956. "The validity of the successive intervals method of psychometric scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 21(2), pages 165-183, June.
- Gertrude Diederich & Samuel Messick & Ledyard Tucker, 1957. "A general least squares solution for successive intervals," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(2), pages 159-173, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:5:y:1940:i:2:p:101-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .