On methods in the analysis of profile data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuh-Ing Chen & Sheng-Shu Cheng & Hong-Long Wang, 1996. "Rank-based comparisons of treatments with a control for repeated measures designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-249, July.
- Sylvan Wallenstein & Joseph Fleiss, 1979. "Repeated measurements analysis of variance when the correlations have a certain pattern," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 229-233, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1978. "Some approximate tests for repeated measurement designs," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 161-175, June.
- Beasley, T. Mark & Zumbo, Bruno D., 2003. "Comparison of aligned Friedman rank and parametric methods for testing interactions in split-plot designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 569-593, April.
- Takahisa Yokoyama, 1995. "LR test for random-effects covariance structure in a parallel profile model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(2), pages 309-320, June.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:184-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seymour Geisser & Russell Kappenman, 1971. "A posterior region for parallel profile differentials," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(1), pages 71-78, March.
- Paula Fernández García & Guillermo Vallejo & Pablo Livacic-Rojas & Javier Herrero & Marcelino Cuesta, 2010. "Compative robustness of six tests in repeated measures designs with specified departures from sphericity," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 289-301, February.
- Mahfoud, Ziyad R. & Randles, Ronald H., 2005. "Practical tests for randomized complete block designs," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 73-92, September.
- Friedrich, Sarah & Brunner, Edgar & Pauly, Markus, 2017. "Permuting longitudinal data in spite of the dependencies," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 255-265.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:416-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bunting, Erin L. & Fullman, Timothy & Kiker, Gregory & Southworth, Jane, 2016. "Utilization of the SAVANNA model to analyze future patterns of vegetation cover in Kruger National Park under changing climate," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 342(C), pages 147-160.
- Tong, Kwok-kit & Leung, Kwok, 2002. "Tournament as a motivational strategy: Extension to dynamic situations with uncertain duration," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 399-420, June.
- Robert Boik, 1981. "A priori tests in repeated measures designs: Effects of nonsphericity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 241-255, September.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:20-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvina Pistonesi & Jorge Martinez & Silvia M. Ojeda, 2016. "A sensibility study of the autobinomial model estimation methods based on a feature similarity index," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1327-1357, December.
- Chester Olson & Ian Spence, 1976. "Reviews," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 559-566, December.
- Raymond Collier & Frank Baker & Garrett Mandeville & Thomas Hayes, 1967. "Estimates of test size for several test procedures based on conventional variance ratios in the repeated measures design," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 339-353, September.
- Cinzia Mortarino & Renato Guseo, 2000. "Circular dependence in a multiresponse mixed model under a split-plot design," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 9(1), pages 127-137, January.
- Fullman, Timothy J. & Bunting, Erin L. & Kiker, Gregory A. & Southworth, Jane, 2017. "Predicting shifts in large herbivore distributions under climate change and management using a spatially-explicit ecosystem model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 352(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:24:y:1959:i:2:p:95-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.