Constructing the divide: Spatial disparities in broadband access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tony H. Grubesic & Alan T. Murray, 2002. "Constructing the divide: Spatial disparities in broadband access," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 197-221, April.
- Tony H. Grubesic & Alan T. Murray, 2002. "Constructing the divide: Spatial disparities in broadband access," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 81(2), pages 197-221, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Goodman, Sarena & Smith, Jonathan, 2015. "Every Little Bit Counts: The Impact of High-speed Internet on the Transition to College," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Belloc, Filippo & Nicita, Antonio & Alessandra Rossi, Maria, 2012. "Whither policy design for broadband penetration? Evidence from 30 OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 382-398.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Grubesic, Tony H., 2009. "Forecasting broadband provision," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 297-311, November.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Gunhak Lee & Morton E. O'Kelly, 2009. "Exploring Locational Equilibria In A Competitive Broadband Access Market: Theoretical Modeling Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 953-975.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatoli Marantidou & Anastasios Michailidis & Afroditi Papadaki-Klavdianou, 2011. "Information and Communication technologies as agricultural extension tools," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 114-125.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2006. "A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 423-448, November.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Tony H. Grubesic, 2009. "Broadband Provision And Firm Location In Ohio: An Exploratory Spatial Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(3), pages 298-315, July.
- Rodriguez Cohard, Juan Carlos & Bernal Jurado, Enrique, 2002. "E-commerce and territorial development in the Objective-1 spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p326, European Regional Science Association.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Whither Broadband Policy? In Search of Selective Intervention," Department of Economics University of Siena 567, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Luc Anselin & Tony H. Grubesic, 2011. "The importance of broadband provision to knowledge intensive firm location," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 17-35, March.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2014. "Broadband and knowledge intensive firm clusters: Essential link or auxiliary connection?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2011. "The Nature, Timing and Impact of Broadband Policies: a Panel Analysis of 30 OECD Countries," Department of Economics University of Siena 615, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2015. "Variations in the Broadband-Business Connection across the Urban Hierarchy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 400-423, September.
- Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Innovation and the Evolution of Market Structure for Internet Access in the United States," Discussion Papers 05-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gunhak Lee & Ningchuan Xiao, 2009. "Examining the tradeoff between residential broadband service coverage and network connectivity using a bi-objective facility location model," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 547-562, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital divide; internet; DSL; GIS; maximal covering location problem;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:2:p:197-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .