TECH-VER: A Verification Checklist to Reduce Errors in Models and Improve Their Credibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Willis & Pierre Johansen & Andreas Nilsson & Christian Asseburg, 2017. "Validation of the Economic and Health Outcomes Model of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (ECHO-T2DM)," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 375-396, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rita Faria’s journal round-up for 30th December 2019
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-12-30 12:00:00
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sandra Lopes & Pierre Johansen & Mark Lamotte & Phil McEwan & Anamaria-Vera Olivieri & Volker Foos, 2020. "External Validation of the Core Obesity Model to Assess the Cost-Effectiveness of Weight Management Interventions," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(10), pages 1123-1133, October.
- Michael Laxy & Verena Maria Schöning & Christoph Kurz & Rolf Holle & Annette Peters & Christa Meisinger & Wolfgang Rathmann & Kristin Mühlenbruch & Katharina Kähm, 2019. "Performance of the UKPDS Outcomes Model 2 for Predicting Death and Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus from a German Population-Based Cohort," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(12), pages 1485-1494, December.
- Michael Willis & Adam Fridhammar & Jens Gundgaard & Andreas Nilsson & Pierre Johansen, 2020. "Comparing the Cohort and Micro-Simulation Modeling Approaches in Cost-Effectiveness Modeling of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Study of the IHE Diabetes Cohort Model and the Economics and Health Out," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(9), pages 953-969, September.
- Pierre Johansen & Jonas Håkan-Bloch & Aiden R. Liu & Peter G. Bech & Sofie Persson & Lawrence A. Leiter, 2019. "Cost Effectiveness of Once-Weekly Semaglutide Versus Once-Weekly Dulaglutide in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Canada," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 537-550, December.
- Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2018. "Uncontrolled diabetes and health care utilisation: panel data evidence from Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(6), pages 785-795, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:37:y:2019:i:11:d:10.1007_s40273-019-00844-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.