Reasoning based on categorisation for interpreting and acting: a first approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischhoff, Baruch & Gonzalez, Roxana M. & Small, Deborah A. & Lerner, Jennifer S., 2003. "Judged Terror Risk and Proximity to the World Trade Center," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 137-151, March-May.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans Winden, 2008.
"Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, pages 249-300.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wright, William F. & Bower, Gordon H., 1992. "Mood effects on subjective probability assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 276-291, July.
More about this item
KeywordsReasoning about action and perception; contextual categorization; adaptive behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minsoc:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:87-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .