Tests for departure from normality in the case of linear stochastic processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Woźniak, 2018.
"Granger-causal analysis of GARCH models: A Bayesian approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 325-346, April.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2015. "Granger-causal analysis of GARCH models: a Bayesian approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1194, The University of Melbourne.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Testing heteroskedastic time series for normality," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113221, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lakshman A. Alles & John L. Kling, 1994. "Regularities In The Variation Of Skewness In Asset Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 427-438, September.
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1986. "Asymptotic Theory for ARCH Models: Estimation and Testing," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 107-131, April.
- Joseph V. Balagtas & Matthew T. Holt, 2009.
"The Commodity Terms of Trade, Unit Roots, and Nonlinear Alternatives: A Smooth Transition Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 87-105.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T. & Prestemon, Jeffery P., 2008. "The Commodity Terms of Trade, Unit Roots, and Nonlinear Alternatives: A Smooth Transition Approach," MPRA Paper 9684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woźniak, Tomasz, 2015.
"Testing causality between two vectors in multivariate GARCH models,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 876-894.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/20, European University Institute.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1139, The University of Melbourne.
- Ewa Ratuszny, 2015. "Risk Modeling of Commodities using CAViaR Models, the Encompassing Method and the Combined Forecasts," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 129-156.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014.
"Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520911, December.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521817707, December.
- Francesco Lisi, 2007. "Testing asymmetry in financial time series," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 687-696.
- C. Granger, 1976. "Tendency towards normality of linear combinations of random variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 237-248, December.
- Craig, Lee A. & Holt, Matthew T., 2008. "Mechanical refrigeration, seasonality, and the hog-corn cycle in the United States: 1870-1940," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 30-50, January.
- O. Anderson, 1977. "An appraisal of the Box-Jenkins approach to univariate time series analysis," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 187-194, December.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2003. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,: Philip Hans Franses and Dick van Dijk, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 296 pp., Paperback, ISBN 0-521-77965-0, $33, [UK pound]22.95, [," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 751-752.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Granger-causal analysis of VARMA-GARCH models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/19, European University Institute.
- Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Holt, Matthew T., 2006. "Unit Roots, TV-STARs, and the Commodity Terms of Trade: A Further Assessment of the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21405, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2013. "Vector autoregressive models," Chapters, in: Nigar Hashimzade & Michael A. Thornton (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 6, pages 139-164, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tincho Almuzara & Dante Amengual & Enrique Sentana, 2017. "Normality Tests for Latent Variables," Working Papers wp2018_1708, CEMFI.
- Claudio Lupi & Patrizia Ordine, 2001. "Testing for asymmetry in economic time series using bootstrap methods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(8), pages 1-12.
- repec:wly:quante:v:10:y:2019:i:3:p:981-1017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martín Almuzara & Dante Amengual & Enrique Sentana, 2019. "Normality tests for latent variables," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 10(3), pages 981-1017, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:4:y:1961:i:1:p:37-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.