Modeling female fertility using inflated count data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Moreau & O. Donni, 2002. "Estimation d'un modèle collectif d'offre de travail avec taxation," Post-Print halshs-00006098, HAL.
- Apps, Patricia F. & Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the household," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-369, April.
- Laisney, François & Beninger, Denis, 2002. "Comparison between unitary and collective models of household labor supply with taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-65, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the Household," Munich Reprints in Economics 3411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Denis Beninger & Olivier Bargain & Miriam Beblo & Richard Blundell & Raquel Carrasco & Maria-Concetta Chiuri & François Laisney & Valérie Lechene & Ernesto Longobardi & Nicolas Moreau & Michal Myck & , 2006.
"Evaluating the Move to a Linear Tax System in Germany and Other European Countries,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Bargain, O. & Beblo, M. & Beninger, D. & Blundell, R. & Carrasco, R. & Chiuri, M-C. & Laisney, F. & Lechene, V. & Moreau, N. & Myck, M. & Ruiz-castillo, J. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2006. "Evaluating the move to a linear tax system in Germany and other European countries," Other publications TiSEM 6de42f6d-75fb-4170-ab69-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2010.
"A double-hurdle count model for completed fertility data from the developing world,"
DoQSS Working Papers
10-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2013. "A double-hurdle count model for completed fertility data from the developing world," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 13, Stata Users Group.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llerena, Freddy, 2012.
"Determinantes de la fecundidad en el Ecuador
[Determinants of fertility in Ecuador]," MPRA Paper 39887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Alison L. Booth & Hiau Joo Kee, 2009.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 183-208, April.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2006. "Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hossein Kavand & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2016. "Estimation of Health Care Demand and its Implication on Income Effects of Individuals," Carleton Economic Papers 16-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Guido Heineck, 2006. "The relationship between religion and fertility: Evidence from Austria," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Degnet, Abebaw & Mburu, John & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2008. "Responding to an Income Shock through Increasing Forest Extraction: Survey Evidence from Ethiopian Coffee Farmers," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 17(2).
- Juan Carlos Parra A. & Martha Misas A. & Enrique López E., 2010.
"Heterogeneidad en la fijación de precios en Colombia: Análisis de sus determinantes a partir de modelos de conteo,"
Borradores de Economia
628, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martha Misas A. & Juan Carlos Parra A. & Enrique López E., 2011. "Heterogeneidad en la fijación de precios en Colombia: análisis de sus determinantes a partir de modelos de conteo," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008301, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Löfström, Åsa & Westerberg, Thomas, 2006. "Variations in Fertility - a Consequense of Other Factors Besides Love?," Umeå Economic Studies 681, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Baudin, 2012. "More on Religion and Fertility: The French Connection," Working Papers hal-00993310, HAL.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Working Papers 96, Bank of Greece.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2008.
"Planned fertility and family background: a quantile regression for counts analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2005. "Planned Fertility and Family Background: A Quantile Regression for Counts Analysis," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/07, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Echávarri Aguinaga, Rebeca, 2009. "Education and the dynamics of family decisions," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Alfonso Miranda, 2010.
"Endogenous Treatment Effects for Count Data Models with Sample Selection or Endogenous Participation,"
DoQSS Working Papers
10-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London, revised 10 Dec 2010.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Miranda, Alfonso, 2010. "Endogenous Treatment Effects for Count Data Models with Sample Selection or Endogenous Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 5372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratti, M. & Miranda, A, 2010. "Endogenous Treatment Effects for Count Data Models with Sample Selection or Endogenous Participation," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2003. "Socio-economic characteristics, completed fertility, and the transition from low to high order parities in Mexico," Labor and Demography 0308001, EconWPA.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:73-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Baudin, 2015.
"Religion and fertility: The French connection,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(13), pages 397-420, February.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and Fertility : The French Connection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348829, HAL.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and fertility : the French connection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Souparno Ghosh & Alan E. Gelfand & Kai Zhu & James S. Clark, 2012. "The k-ZIG: Flexible Modeling for Zero-Inflated Counts," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 878-885, September.
- Kate J. Li & Duncan K. H. Fong & Susan H. Xu, 2011. "Managing Trade-in Programs Based on Product Characteristics and Customer Heterogeneity in Business-to-Business Markets," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 108-123, October.
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:73-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; inflated count data models;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:2:p:189-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .