Population size and environmental quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:263-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jöst, Frank & Quaas, Martin F., 2010. "Environmental and population externalities," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-19, February.
- Andreas Schaefer, 2016. "Survival to Adulthood and the Growth Drag of Pollution," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/241, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Phu NGUYEN VAN, 2002. "Endogenous Population and Environmental Quality," Working Papers of BETA 2002-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsFirst best allocation · emission tax · Pigouvian tax · population size;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:299-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .