Multinational enterprises and technological spillovers: An evolutionary model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul, 2015. "The effect of strategic technology adoptions by local firms on technology spillover," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 13-20.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2013. "Knowledge breadth of MNC subsidiaries and the duration of host-country firms' search," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Wang, Chengqi & Deng, Ziliang & Kafouros, Mario I. & Chen, Yan, 2012. "Reconceptualizing the spillover effects of foreign direct investment: A process-dependent approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 452-464.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Valerija Botrić, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investments In Western Balkans: Privatization, Institutional Change And Banking Sector Dominance," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(187), pages 7-31, October –.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Wang, Chengqi & Clegg, Jeremy, 2007. "The impact of foreign ownership, local ownership and industry characteristics on spillover benefits from foreign direct investment in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 142-158, April.
- Syeda Tamkeen Fatima, 2016. "Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment: evidence from Turkish micro-level data," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 291-324, June.
- Akgungor, Sedef & Fitzpatrick, Ellen T., 2004. "The Synergy Between Subsector Competitiveness And Regional Development: The Case Of Turkey And The Tomato Subsector," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20330, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Meagher, Kieron & Rogers, Mark, 2004. "Network density and R&D spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 237-260, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0004-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Aslanoğlu, 2000. "Spillover effects of foreign direct investments on Turkish manufacturing industry," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 1111-1130.
- Li, Xiaoying & Liu, Xiaming & Parker, David, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in the Chinese manufacturing sector," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 305-321, December.
- Lai, Mingyong & Wang, Hua & Zhu, Shujin, 2009. "Double-edged effects of the technology gap and technology spillovers: Evidence from the Chinese industrial sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 414-424, September.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2012. "Does Co-Location Accelerate Knowledge Outflows from FDI? The Role of MNC Subsidiaries' Technology Sourcing Strategies," DRUID Working Papers 12-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Wang, Chengqi & Kafouros, Mario I., 2009. "What factors determine innovation performance in emerging economies? Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 606-616, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:47:y:2000:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1005607614347 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational enterprises ; Technology transfer ; Technological spillovers;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:7:y:1997:i:2:p:169-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .