A Schumpeterian Model of Endogenous Innovation and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2002. "Darwinism in economics: from analogy to ontology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-281.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2011.
"Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 495-515.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2010. "Pecuniary knowledge externalities and innovation: Intersectoral linkages and their effects beyond technological spillovers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 100, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silverberg, Gerald, 1997. "Evolutionary modeling in economics : recent history and immediate prospects," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Witold Kwasnicki, 2002. "Evolutionary models’ comparative analysis. Methodology proposition based on selected neo-schumpeterian models of industrial dynamics," Microeconomics 0203002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:4:y:1994:i:3:p:227-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .