Schumpeterian perspectives on innovation, competition and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
Other versions of this item:
- U. Cantner & Jean-Luc Gaffard & L. Nesta, 2008. "Schumpeterian perspectives on innovation, competition, and growth," Post-Print halshs-00375525, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & U. Cantner & L. Nesta, 2008. "Shumpeterian perspectives on innovation, competition and growth," Post-Print halshs-00375824, HAL.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011.
"Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change,"
11-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Working Papers 02-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Foster, John, 2011. "Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 88-100.
- John Foster, 2010. "Energy, Aesthetics and Knowledge in Complex Economic Systems," Discussion Papers Series 404, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Agnès Festré & Odile Lakomski-Laguerre & Stéphane Longuet, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on economic policy issues: re-reading Schumpeter through the lens of institutional and behavioral economics. An introduction to the special issue," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Joern Block & Roy Thurik & Haibo Zhou, 2013. "What turns knowledge into innovative products? The role of entrepreneurship and knowledge spillovers," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 693-718, September.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & Zhou, H., 2009. "What Turns Knowledge into Innovative Products? The Role of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-049-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Foster, John & Metcalfe, J. Stan, 2012. "Economic emergence: An evolutionary economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 420-432.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2012. "Agents of change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 413-441, July.
- Federico Pablo & Antonio GarcÃa-Tabuenca & MarÃa Teresa Gallo & Juan Luis Santos & TomÃ¡s Mancha, 2012. "Agent-based modeling: A promising way for modeling entrepreneurial activity from location perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa12p551, European Regional Science Association.
- John Foster, 2011. "Evolutionary macroeconomics: a research agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2013. "Start-ups, long- and short-term survivors, and their contribution to employment growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 719-733, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:18:y:2008:i:3:p:291-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed