special issue: The new geography of corporate research in Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Altomonte & Enrico Pennings, 2009.
"Domestic plant productivity and incremental spillovers from foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1131-1148, September.
- Altomonte, C. & Pennings, H.P.G., 2009. "Domestic Plant Productivity and Incremental Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lee, Chang-Yang, 2009. "Do firms in clusters invest in R&D more intensively? Theory and evidence from multi-country data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1159-1171, September.
- Cristina Chaminade & Monica Plechero, 2015.
"Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, February.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Growe, Anna & Heider, Katharina & Lamker, Christian & Paßlick, Sandra & Terfrüchte, Thomas (ed.), 2012. "Polyzentrale Stadtregionen - Die Region als planerischer Handlungsraum: 14. Junges Forum der ARL, 22. bis 24. Juni 2011 in Dortmund," Arbeitsberichte der ARL, Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften, volume 3, number 3, March.
- Santangelo, Grazia Domenica, 2012. "The tension of information sharing: Effects on subsidiary embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 180-195.
- Zoltán Elekes & Ron Boschma & Balázs Lengyel, 2018. "Foreign-owned firms as agents of structural change in regions: the case of Hungary 2000-2009," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf & Nell, Phillip C. & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2013. "Balancing the trade-off between learning prospects and spillover risks: MNC subsidiaries’ vertical linkage patterns in developed countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 503-514.
- Meng, Rüdiger, 2012. "Räumliche Aspekte der Innovationsförderung: Hintergründe, Perspektiven und Kritik," Arbeitsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Polyzentrale Stadtregionen - Die Region als planerischer Handlungsraum, pages 241-254 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012.
"New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on International Strategic Management, chapter 15, pages 291-309
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2011. "New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "MNCs and linkages creation: Evidence from a peripheral area," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 192-205, April.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "Location, collocation and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 393-403, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-specialisation - Co-location - Innovation - International dispersion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:12:y:2002:i:1:p:163-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.