special issue: Intangible investment and human resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012631, UN - RCE - CID.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan, 2016. "Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1845-1857.
- Trax, Michaela, 2011. "Productivity and the Internationalization of Firms – Cross-border Acquisitions versus Greenfield Investments," Ruhr Economic Papers 259, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Janger, Jürgen & Schubert, Torben & Andries, Petra & Rammer, Christian & Hoskens, Machteld, 2017.
"The EU 2020 innovation indicator: A step forward in measuring innovation outputs and outcomes?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 30-42.
- Janger, Jürgen & Schubert, Torben & Andries, Petra & Rammer, Christian & Hoskens, Machteld, 2016. "The EU 2020 innovation indicator: A step forward in measuring innovation outputs and outcomes?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jürgen Janger & Torben Schubert & Petra Andries & Christian Rammer & Machteld Hoskens, 2016. "The EU 2020 Innovation Indicator. A Step Forward in Measuring Innovation Outputs and Outcomes?," WIFO Working Papers 529, WIFO.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1124-1140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Janger, 2012. "Structural Change and Competitiveness in the EU," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 85(8), pages 625-640, August.
- Anne Otto & Michaela Fuchs & Wolfgang Dauth, 2011. "Long-term processes of regional concentration and dispersion - fuzzy evidence for Western Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p537, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peneder, Michael, 2003. "Industrial structure and aggregate growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 427-448, December.
- Michaela Trax, 2011. "Productivity and the Internationalization of Firms – Cross-border Acquisitions versus Greenfield Investments," Ruhr Economic Papers 0259, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "The fruit flies of innovations: A taxonomy of innovative small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 213-229, March.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:2:y:2015:i:4:p:233-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schiffbauer, Marc & Siedschlag, Iulia & Ruane, Frances, 2017.
"Do foreign mergers and acquisitions boost firm productivity?,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1124-1140.
- Marc Schiffbauer & Iulia Siedschlag & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Do Foreign Mergers and Acquisitions Boost Firm Productivity?," Papers WP305, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Krap, Niels & Stephan, Johannes, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2013. "Networking entrepreneurs," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 193-204.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible investments - Human resources - Endogenous sunk costs - Market process - Industry structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:12:y:2002:i:1:p:107-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .