Barriers to knowledge spillovers and regional convergence in an evolutionary model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Criscuolo & Rajneesh Narula, 2008.
"A novel approach to national technological accumulation and absorptive capacity: aggregating Cohen and Levinthal,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 56-73.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Criscuolo, Paola, 2002. "A novel approach to national technological accumulation and absorptive capacity: Aggregating Cohen and Levinthal," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B., 2009. "Optimal policy of energy innovation in developing countries: Development of solar PV in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1116-1127, March.
- Fragiskos Archontakis & Nikos Varsakelis, 2011. "US patents abroad: Does gravity matter?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 404-416, August.
- Bart Verspagen, 2010.
"The spatial hierarchy of technological change and economic development in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 109-132, August.
- Verspagen, Bart, 2007. "The Spatial Hierarchy of Technological Change and Economic Development in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "New Economic Geography reloaded: Localized knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," FZID Discussion Papers 01-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-02-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Clusters, Networks and Economic Development: An Evolutionary Economics Perspective," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oerlemans, Leon A.G. & Meeus, Marius T.H., 2002. "Spatial embeddedness and firm performance: an empirical exploration of the effects of proximity on innovative and economic performance," ERSA conference papers ersa02p054, European Regional Science Association.
- Sverre Herstad & Øyvind Pålshaugen & Bernd Ebersberger, 2011. "Industrial Innovation Collaboration in a Capital Region Context," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(4), pages 507-532, December.
- Zheng Wang & Changxin Liu & Kejing Mao, 2012. "Industry cluster: spatial density and optimal scale," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 719-731, December.
- Klaus Wersching, 2007. "Agglomeration in an innovative and differentiated industry with heterogeneous knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Roberto Zelli & Maria Grazia Pittau, 2006. "Empirical evidence of income dynamics across EU regions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 605-628.
- Jens K. Perret, 2010. "A Core-Periphery Pattern in Russia – Twin Peaks or a Rat’s Tail," EIIW Discussion paper disbei178, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2011. "An evolutionary approach to regional systems of innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 321-340, May.
- Bee Yan Aw & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2004. "Local Knowledge Spillovers in the Indonesian Manufacturing Industry," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Döring, Thomas, 2005. "Räumliche Externalitäten von Wissen und ihre Konsequenzen für die Ausgestaltung des Finanzausgleichs," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Das föderative System in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme, Reformbedarf und Handlungsempfehlungen aus raumwissenschaftlicher Sicht, pages 93-120 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Peter Mulder & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "A Spatial Perspective on Global Energy Productivity Trends," Chapters,in: Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013.
"“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?,"
1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & José Luis Hervás Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina, 2014. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p20, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Maldonado, Mauricio & Noronha Vaz, Teresa, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers Within The Algarve Tourism Region. Evidence To Identify A Regional Innovation System," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2015-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Magrini, Stefano, 2004. "Regional (di)convergence," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 62, pages 2741-2796 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge spillovers - Regional growth - Evolutionary economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:307-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.