Convergences with Schumpeter: An essay Hirschman has yet to write
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeterian themes and commonalities - Production - Consumption - Endogenous dynamics - Inertia - Capitalism; socialism and democracy;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:10:y:2000:i:3:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .