Construction of a State Space for Interrelated Securities with an Application to Temporary Equilibrium Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Donald J. Brown & Werner, J., 1997. "Incomplete Derivative Markets and Portfolio Insurance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1126R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-1022-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mordecai Kurz, 1997. "Social States of Belief and the Determinants of the Equity Risk Premium in A Rational Belief Equilibrium," Working Papers 97026, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Werner, J., 2000. "Minimum-cost portfolio insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1703-1719, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:423-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .