Existence of a Pareto-Optimal Equilibrium in Nearly-Stationary Overlapping-Generations Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloise, Gaetano, 2008.
"Efficiency and prices in economies of overlapping generations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 200-224, July.
- Gaetano Bloise, 2007. "Efficiency and prices in economies of overlapping generations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0072, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2015.
"Pareto Optimality Of The Golden Rule Equilibrium In An Overlapping Generations Model With Production And Transfers,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(08), pages 1780-1799, December.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Pareto optimality of the golden rule equilibrium in an overlapping generations model with production and transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2012033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:247-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .