Expectations and Learning under Alternative Monetary Regimes: An Experimental Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ramon Marimon & Shyam Sunder, 1993. "Expectations and learning under alternative monetary regimes: An experimental approach," Economics Working Papers 37, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marimon, R. & Sunder, S., 1993. "Expectations and Learning under Alternative Monetary Regimes: An Experimental Approach," Papers 189, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D & Plott, Charles R, 1992.
"Competitive Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Experiments,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 389-426, July.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Competitive Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Experiments," Working Papers 746, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Imrohoroglu, Selahattin, 1993. "Testing for sunspot equilibria in the German hyperinflation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 289-317.
- Bruno, Michael, 1989. "Econometrics and the Design of Economic Reform," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 275-306, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:4:y:1994:i:1:p:131-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .