A Common Value Auction Model with Endogenous Entry and Information Acquisition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, Vladimir & Koshevoy, Gleb & Murota, Kazuo, 2001. "Discrete convexity and equilibria in economies with indivisible goods and money," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 251-273, May.
- Martine Quinzii, 1982. "Core and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 644, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2017.
"The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 628-655, July.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn & Kochanovay, Anna, 2012. "The impact of telecommunication technologies on competition in services and goods markets: Empirical evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60377, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2012. "The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp463, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2007.
"Auctions and information acquisition: sealed bid or dynamic formats?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 355-372, June.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2005. "Auctions and Information acquisition: Sealed-bid or Dynamic Formats?," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000495, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2007. "Auctions and Informaton Acquisition: Sealed-bid or Dynamic Formats?," Post-Print halshs-00754227, HAL.
- Sherman, Ann E., 2005. "Global trends in IPO methods: Book building versus auctions with endogenous entry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 615-649, December.
- Rasmusen Eric Bennett, 2006.
"Strategic Implications of Uncertainty over One's Own Private Value in Auctions,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, November.
- Eric B. Rasmusen, 2001. "Starategic Implications of Uncertainty Over One's Own Private Value in Auctions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-127, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "Strategic Implications of Uncertainty Over One’s Own Private Value in Auctions," Working Papers 2004-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Jinhyuk Lee & Jaeok Park, 2016. "Second-price auctions with sequential and costly participation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 567-586, August.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel, 2009.
"Information acquisition in auctions: Sealed bids vs. open bids,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 372-405, March.
- Ángel Hernando Veciana, 2006. "Information Acquisition In Auctions: Sealed Bids Vs. Open Bids," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2009.
"Contracts with endogenous information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 586-625, March.
- Dezsö SZALAY, 2004. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dezso Szalay, 2006. "Contracts with Endogenous Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 780, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- William W. Wilson & Bruce L. Dahl, 2004.
"Transparency and Bidding Competition in International Wheat Trade,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1999. "Transparency And Bidding Competition In International Wheat Trade," Agricultural Economics Reports 23403, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2000. "Import Tenders And Bidding Strategies In Wheat," Agricultural Economics Reports 23285, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Vitali Gretschko & Achim Wambach, 2014.
"Information acquisition during a descending auction,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 731-751, April.
- Wambach, Achim, 2008. "Information Acquisition During a Descending Auction," CEPR Discussion Papers 7023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eslyn Jean-Baptiste, 2005. "Information Monopoly and Commitment in Intermediary-Firm Relationships," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(1), pages 5-26, February.
- Dang, Tri Vi, 2008. "Bargaining with endogenous information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 339-354, May.
- Daniel Quint, 2010. "Looking smart versus playing dumb in common-value auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(3), pages 469-490, September.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2007. "Does a Seller Really Want Another Bidder?," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Vitali Gretschko & Alexander Rajko, 2015. "Excess information acquisition in auctions," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(3), pages 335-355, September.
- Vagstad, Steinar, 2007.
"Should auctioneers supply early information for prospective bidders?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 597-614, June.
- Vagstad, S., 2001. "Should Auctioneers Supply Early Information for Prospective Bidders?," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0701, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Ann E. Sherman, 2006. "Why Do IPO Auctions Fail?," NBER Working Papers 12151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moresi, Serge, 2000. "Information acquisition and research differentiation prior to an open-bid auction1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 723-746, July.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Ichiro Obara, 2017. "Mechanism design with information acquisition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 783-812, March.
- Fangcheng Tang & Weizhou Zhong & Shunfeng Song, 2006. "Tenders with Different Risk Preferences in Construction Industry," Working Papers 06-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Albert Menkveld & Boyan Jovanovic, 2016. "Dispersion and Skewness of Bid Prices," 2016 Meeting Papers 1395, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:2:p:315-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .