The Cone Condition, Properness, and Extremely Desirable Commodities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Garrett, 2001. "An International Comparison and Analysis of Lotteries and the Distribution of Lottery Expenditures," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 213-227.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjöström, 2001. "Occupational Choice and Dynamic Incentives," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 781-810.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996. "Contest success functions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1999.
"Crime, Urban Flight, And The Consequences For Cities,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 159-169, May.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Steven D. Levitt, 1996. "Crime, Urban Flight, and the Consequences for Cities," NBER Working Papers 5737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marshall, John M, 1984. "Gambles and the Shadow Price of Death," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 73-86, March.
- Scott, Frank & Garen, John, 1994. "Probability of purchase, amount of purchase, and the demographic incidence of the lottery tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 121-143, May.
- Ng Yew Kwang, 1965. "Why do People Buy Lottery Tickets? Choices Involving Risk and the Indivisibility of Expenditure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 530-530.
- Garratt, Rod & Marshall, John M, 1994. "Public Finance of Private Goods: The Case of College Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 566-582, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "An axiomatic approach to sustainable development," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(2), pages 231-257, April.
- Glazyrina, Irina, 1997. "Edgeworth's conjecture in atomless economies with a non-separable commodity space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-90, February.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "The topology of fear," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 807-816, December.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2012. "Sustainable markets with short sales," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 293-307, February.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D., 1997. "Separable utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 415-444, November.
- Francesca Centrone & Anna Martellotti, 2016. "Coalitional extreme desirability in finitely additive exchange economies," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Tourky, Rabee, 1999.
"Production equilibria in locally proper economies with unbounded and unordered consumers,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 303-315, November.
- Rabee Tourky, 1997. "Production Equilibria in Locally proper Economies with Unbounded and Unordered Consumers," Working Papers 1997.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:1:p:177-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .