Optimality of the competitive equilibrium in the Uzawa-Lucas model with sector-specific externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Jana Hromcová & Miguel-Ángel López-García, 2013.
"Optimal taxation in the Uzawa–Lucas model with externality in human capital,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 111-129, March.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Jana Hromcová & Miguel Ángel López García, 2011. "Optimal taxation in the Uzawa-Lucas Model with externality in human capital," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Le Van, Cuong, 2006.
"Existence of a competitive equilibrium in the Lucas (1988) model without physical capital,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 46-55, February.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Cuong Le Van, 2006. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium in the Lucas (1988) model without physical capital," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00101208, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Cuong Le Van, 2006. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium in the Lucas (1988) model without physical capital," Post-Print halshs-00101208, HAL.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008.
"Decentralized Allocation of Human Capital and Nonlinear Growth,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 45-75, February.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Decentralized allocation of human capital and nonlinear growth," MPRA Paper 2882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2006:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel A. Gómez, 2006. "Equilibrium efficiency in the Uzawa-Lucas model with sector-specific externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous growth; Externalities; Efficiency.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:941-948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.