Investment, interest rate rules, and equilibrium determinacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Qinglai Meng & Chong K. Yip, 2002. "Investment, Interest Rate Rules, and Equilibrium Determinacy," Departmental Working Papers _138, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong Kee Yip & Ka Fai Li, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(2), pages 1-7.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2008. "Determinacy of Equilibrium under Various Phillips Curves," ISER Discussion Paper 0706, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2009. "Habit Formation, Interest-Rate Control and Equilibrium Determinacy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-75, February.
- David Aadland & David Finnoff & Kevin x.d. Huang, 2013. "The Equilibrium Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Eiji Tsuzuki, 2016. "Fiscal policy lag and equilibrium determinacy in a continuous-time New Keynesian model," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(3), pages 215-232, September.
- Chen, Shu-Hua, 2015. "Macroeconomic (In)Stability Of Interest Rate Rules In A Model With Banking System And Reserve Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(07), pages 1476-1508, October.
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2009. "Velocity and Monetary Expansion in a Growing Economy with Interest-Rate Control," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Fujisaki, Seiya, 2016. "Equilibrium Determinacy and Policy Rules : Role of Productive Money and Government Expenditure," MPRA Paper 69834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Income Taxation, Interest-Rate Control and Macroeconomic Stability with Balanced-Budget," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Interest-rate feedback rules; Determinacy versus indeterminacy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:863-878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .