On the roles of impatiencein homothetic growth paths
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman Elizabeth & McCabe Kevin & Shachat Keith & Smith Vernon, 1994. "Preferences, Property Rights, and Anonymity in Bargaining Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 346-380, November.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles R. Plott & John Wooders, 2004.
"Bidders' Choice Auctions: Raising Revenues Through the Right to Choose,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 504-515, 04/05.
- Goeree, Jacob & Plott, Charles & Wooders, John, 2003. "Bidders' choice auctions: Raising revenues through the right to choose," Working Papers 1181, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ilya Segal, 2003. "Optimal Pricing Mechanisms with Unknown Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 509-529, June.
- Forsythe Robert & Horowitz Joel L. & Savin N. E. & Sefton Martin, 1994. "Fairness in Simple Bargaining Experiments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 347-369, May.
- Guth, Werner & Tietz, Reinhard, 1990. "Ultimatum bargaining behavior : A survey and comparison of experimental results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-449, September.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard, 1996. "Auctions with Noncompetitive Sales," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-64, September.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2002. "Cyberspace Auctions and Pricing Issues: A Review of Empirical Findings," Working Papers 02005, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Levin, Dan & Smith, James L, 1994. "Equilibrium in Auctions with Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 585-599, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2012. "Habits, Saving Propensity, And Economic Growth," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(2), pages 3-15.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2006.
"Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models,"
Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism,
- Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models," Working Paper Series 386, European Central Bank.
- ZHANG, Wei-Bin, 2013. "Habit Formation And Preference Change In A Twosector Growth Model With Elastic Labor Supply," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(2), pages 3-20, May.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Population Growth And Preference Change In A Generalized Solow Growth Model With Gender Time Distributions," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 7-30, September.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2013. "Habit Formation and Preference Change with Capital and Renewable Resources," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(2), pages 108-125, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Jorge Durán & Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch, 2006. "Sobre la medición del crecimiento económico en presencia de progreso técnico incorporado," Working Papers 2006-24, FEDEA.
More about this item
KeywordsImpatience; Homothetic growth.;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:15:y:2000:i:1:p:139-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .