Uncertainty and entry deterrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuno J.M. Huisman & Peter M. Kort, 2015. "Strategic capacity investment under uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 376-408, June.
- Granero, Lluís M. & Ordóñez-de-Haro, José M., 2015. "Entry under uncertainty: Limit and most-favored-customer pricing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-11.
- Krishnendu Ghosh DASTIDAR & YANO Makoto, 2017. "Corruption, Market Quality and Entry Deterrence in Emerging Economies," Discussion papers 17010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2012. "Stochastic processes and target zones revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 34-36.
- Bert WILLEMS & Joris MORBEE, 2011.
"Risk spillovers and hedging: why do firms invest too much in systemic risk?,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces11.17, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bert Willems & Joris Morbee, 2012. "Risk Spillovers and Hedging: Why Do Firms Invest Too Much in Systemic Risk?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/35, European University Institute.
- Willems, Bert & Morbee, J., 2011. "Risk Spillovers and Hedging : Why Do Firms Invest Too Much in Systemic Risk?," Discussion Paper 2011-057, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dionne, Georges & Santugini, Marc, 2014.
"Entry, imperfect competition, and futures market for the input,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 70-83.
- Georges Dionne & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Entry, Imperfect Competition, and Futures Market for the Input," Cahiers de recherche 1215, CIRPEE.
- Lisa Planer-Friedrich & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Uncertainty with Volume Flexibility," Discussion Paper 2017-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Entry-Deterring Nonlinear Pricing with Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 57935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
- Gabszewicz, Jean & Tarola, Ornella & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2010.
"On uncertainty when it affects successive markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 133-136, February.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2010. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2356, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2009027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility," BERG Working Paper Series 124, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jiong Sun & Laurens G. Debo & Sunder Kekre & Jinhong Xie, 2010. "Component-Based Technology Transfer in the Presence of Potential Imitators," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 536-552, March.
- Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan, 2011. "Financial and operational instruments for commodity procurement in quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 96-106, May.
- Kort, Peter M. & Wrzaczek, Stefan, 2015. "Optimal firm growth under the threat of entry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 281-292.
- Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz, 2009. "Forgoing invention to deter entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 632-638, September.
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Investment under uncertainty : Timing and capacity optimization," Other publications TiSEM 47363df4-fc3e-46b8-b7bd-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11129-017-9195-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntry deterrence; Uncertainty; Capacity.;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:14:y:1999:i:2:p:429-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.