Uncertainty and entry deterrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuno J.M. Huisman & Peter M. Kort, 2015. "Strategic capacity investment under uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 376-408, June.
- Granero, Lluís M. & Ordóñez-de-Haro, José M., 2015. "Entry under uncertainty: Limit and most-favored-customer pricing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-11.
- Krishnendu Ghosh DASTIDAR & YANO Makoto, 2017. "Corruption, Market Quality and Entry Deterrence in Emerging Economies," Discussion papers 17010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2012. "Stochastic processes and target zones revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 34-36.
- Bert WILLEMS & Joris MORBEE, 2011.
"Risk spillovers and hedging: why do firms invest too much in systemic risk?,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces11.17, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bert Willems & Joris Morbee, 2012. "Risk Spillovers and Hedging: Why Do Firms Invest Too Much in Systemic Risk?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/35, European University Institute.
- Willems, Bert & Morbee, J., 2011. "Risk Spillovers and Hedging : Why Do Firms Invest Too Much in Systemic Risk?," Discussion Paper 2011-057, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dionne, Georges & Santugini, Marc, 2014.
"Entry, imperfect competition, and futures market for the input,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 70-83.
- Georges Dionne & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Entry, Imperfect Competition, and Futures Market for the Input," Cahiers de recherche 1215, CIRPEE.
- Lisa Planer-Friedrich & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Strategic Capacity Investment under Uncertainty with Volume Flexibility," Discussion Paper 2017-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Entry-Deterring Nonlinear Pricing with Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 57935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
- Gabszewicz, Jean & Tarola, Ornella & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2010.
"On uncertainty when it affects successive markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 133-136, February.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2009027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2010. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2356, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On uncertainty when it affects successive markets," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Planer-Friedrich, Lisa & Sahm, Marco, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility," BERG Working Paper Series 124, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jiong Sun & Laurens G. Debo & Sunder Kekre & Jinhong Xie, 2010. "Component-Based Technology Transfer in the Presence of Potential Imitators," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 536-552, March.
- Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan, 2011. "Financial and operational instruments for commodity procurement in quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 96-106, May.
- Kort, Peter M. & Wrzaczek, Stefan, 2015. "Optimal firm growth under the threat of entry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 281-292.
- Creane, Anthony & Miyagiwa, Kaz, 2009. "Forgoing invention to deter entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 632-638, September.
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Investment under uncertainty : Timing and capacity optimization," Other publications TiSEM 47363df4-fc3e-46b8-b7bd-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry deterrence; Uncertainty; Capacity.;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:14:y:1999:i:2:p:429-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .