Recursive utility and preferences for information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2011. "Dynamic choice under ambiguity," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(3), September.
- Botond Kőszegi, 2010. "Utility from anticipation and personal equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(3), pages 415-444, September.
- A. Jobert & L. C. G. Rogers, 2008. "Valuations And Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Dumas, Bernard & Uppal, Raman & Wang, Tan, 2000.
"Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 240-259, August.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1997. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," Working Papers hal-00605603, HAL.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1998. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," NBER Technical Working Papers 0231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 2003. "Optimal lifetime consumption-portfolio strategies under trading constraints and generalized recursive preferences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 155-202, December.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Hao Xing, 2017. "Consumption–investment optimization with Epstein–Zin utility in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 227-262, January.
- Hisashi Nakamura & Keita Nakayama & Akihiko Takahashi, 2008. "Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Recursive Preferences in Continuous Time," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(3), pages 273-305, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roche, Hervé, 2011. "Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96, January.
- Wang, Tan, 2003. "Conditional preferences and updating," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 286-321, February.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Kraus, Alan & Sagi, Jacob S., 2006. "Asset pricing with unforeseen contingencies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 417-453, November.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:458-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anis Matoussi & Hao Xing, 2016. "Convex duality for stochastic differential utility," Papers 1601.03562, arXiv.org.
- Hao Xing, 2015. "Consumption investment optimization with Epstein-Zin utility in incomplete markets," Papers 1501.04747, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Kyoung Jin Choi & Hyeng Keun Koo & Do Young Kwak, 2004. "Optimal Stopping of Active Portfolio Management," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 93-126, May.
- Holger Kraft & Frank Seifried & Mogens Steffensen, 2013. "Consumption-portfolio optimization with recursive utility in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 161-196, January.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 1999. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Selection with Stochastic Differential Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-126, November.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.