Unawareness and bankruptcy: A general equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Modica & Aldo Rustichini & Jean-Marc Tallon, 1998. "Unawareness and bankruptcy: A general equilibrium model," Post-Print halshs-00499386, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Galanis, 2013.
"Unawareness of theorems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 41-73, January.
- Galanis, Spyros, 2007. "Unawareness of theorems," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 51816, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2014.
"Credit risk in general equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(2), pages 407-435, October.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2011. "Credit Risk in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 172, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2014. "Credit Risk in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 4602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Rheinberger, Klaus & Summer, Martin, 2012. "Credit risk in general equilibrium," Working Paper Series 1445, European Central Bank.
- Aloisio Araujo, 2002.
"As Leis de Falência: uma Abordagem Econômica,"
Working Papers Series
57, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de, 2003. "As leis de falência: uma abordagem econômica," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 474, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:172:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Galanis, 2011. "Syntactic foundations for unawareness of theorems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 593-614, October.
- Li Gan & Tarun Sabarwal, 2005. "A Simple Test of Adverse Events and Strategic Timing Theories of Consumer Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 11763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peiris, M. Udara & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2015. "International monetary equilibrium with default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 47-57.
- Auster, Sarah, 2013. "Asymmetric awareness and moral hazard," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 503-521.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Hadjikhani, Annoch Isa & Thilenius, Peter, 2014. "The internationalization process model: A proposed view of firms’ regular incremental and irregular non-incremental behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 155-168.
- Sarah Auster, 2012. "Asymmetric Awareness and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/23, European University Institute.
- Francesco Squintani, 1999. "Games with Small Forgetfulness," Discussion Papers 1273, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Filiz-Ozbay, Emel, 2012. "Incorporating unawareness into contract theory," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 181-194.
- Ying-Ju Chen & Xiaojian Zhao, 2013. "Solution Concepts of Principal-Agent Models with Unawareness of Actions," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Sarah Auster, 2011. "Asymmetric Awareness and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/, European University Institute.
- Liu, Zhen, 2006. "Fair Disclosure and Investor Asymmetric Awareness in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Carvajal & Alvaro Riascos, 2006. "Belief Non-Equivalence And Financial Trade: A Comment On A Result By Araujo And Sandroni," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002062, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2000. "Welfare Effects of Bankruptcy," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1980, David K. Levine.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:259-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.