Characterizing C2 aggregate excess demand functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McCann & Maxim Trokhimtchouk, 2010. "Optimal partition of a large labor force into working pairs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 375-395.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010.
"Rearranging Edgeworth–Cornish–Fisher expansions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 419-435.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher expansions," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher Expansions," Papers 0708.1627, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2010. "Optimal transportation and the falsifiability of incompletely specified economic models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 355-374.
- G. Carlier & I. Ekeland, 2010. "Matching for teams," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 397-418.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2010. "Notes on optimal transportation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 437-459.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6728 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:1:p:177-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.