Uninsured idiosyncratic risk, liquidity constraints and aggregate fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeman, Zvika, 2004.
"The relevance of private information in mechanism design,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-77, July.
- Zvika Neeman, 1998. "The Relevance of Private Information in Mechanism Design," Papers 0093, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Neeman, Z., 1998. "The Relevance of Private Infromation in Mechanism Design," Papers 93, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bose, Subir & Ozdenoren, Emre & Pape, Andreas, 2006.
"Optimal auctions with ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(4), pages 411-438, December.
- Andreas Pape & Subir Bose & Emre Ozdenoren, 2004. "Optimal auctions with ambiguity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 609, Econometric Society.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Robustly Collusion-Proof Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 1063-1107, July.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1979. "Incentives and incomplete information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 25-45, February.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Cremer, Jacques & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 2004.
"Balanced Bayesian mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 385-396, April.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & CRÉMER, Jacques & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2002. "Balanced Bayesian mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers 2002048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & CREMER, Jacques & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2004. "Balanced Bayesian mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1690, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Crémer, Jacques & D'Aspremont, Claude & Gérard-Varet, Louis-André, 2003. "Balanced Bayesian Mechanisms," IDEI Working Papers 196, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Eric Maskin, 1996. "Balanced-Budget Mechanisms with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 59, David K. Levine.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2005.
"Overcoming Participation Constraints,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1511R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2006.
- Fang, Hanming & Norman, Peter, 2005. "Overcoming Participation Constraints," Microeconomics.ca working papers norman-05-04-22-05-35-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2005.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2005. "Overcoming Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1511, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vijay Krishna & Motty Perry, 1997. "Efficient Mechanism Design," Game Theory and Information 9703010, EconWPA, revised 28 Apr 1998.
- Makowski Louis & Mezzetti Claudio, 1994. "Bayesian and Weakly Robust First Best Mechanisms: Characterizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 500-519, December.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 2000.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 341-388.
- P. Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1998. "Efficient Auctions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1857, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Eso, Peter & Futo, Gabor, 1999. "Auction design with a risk averse seller," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 71-74, October.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1988. "Full Extraction of the Surplus in Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1247-1257, November.
- McAfee, R Preston & Reny, Philip J, 1992. "Correlated Information and Mechanism Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 395-421, March.
- Cremer, Jacques, & Riordan, Michael H, 1985. "A Sequential Solution to the Public Goods Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 77-84, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bornukova, Kateryna, 2009.
"Real Business Cycles in The Model with Two-Person Household and Home Production,"
25113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kateryna Bornukova, 2011. "Real Business Cycles in The Model with Two-Person Household and Home Production," BEROC Working Paper Series 12, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC), revised May 2011.
- Alfonso Novales, 2000. "The role of simulation methods in Macroeconomics," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 155-181.
- Gomes, Joao & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sergio, 2001.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-152, August.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio Rebelo, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gomes, Joao F & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Díaz-Giménez & Luis Puch, 1998. "Borrowing constraints in economies with household capital and banking: an application to the Spanish housing market (1982-1988)," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(3), pages 469-499, September.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:463-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.